Saturday, May 1, 2010
Very First.
Ahh my very first entry. I've never really had the interest to blog, just read them, until I got inspired by Christopher Luu, Style blogger for http://julib.com/. I met him when I attended what is called Fashion Camp OC, where we got to meet people in the fashion industry while they tell us how they got there and how we could get to where they are. It was located at my school Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa, California! Anyway, the name of my blog is Bonjour l'amour which simply means Hello Love in french. I named my blog this because I believe everyone is lovely in their own way, and when you come to my blog I want you to feel welcomed and loved, because you are, no matter what anyone does or says to make you think otherwise. My blog will contain many different topics especially fashion related since that is what I'm studying and very interested in. So I hope you enjoy! Before I leave I would like to leave you with this: Inspiration could be found anywhere, even if it just simply inspires you to clean your room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I often find inspiration in my bitter coworkers. If seeing those who have been peons to the Vons Company for their whole lives doesnt get you going to college, i dont know what will.
ReplyDelete-Karisa